Counting Down to the STEM Conference
A Virtual Conference For You
The Texas STEM Coalition Conference brings together hundreds of educators (PK – 12, all content areas) each year to learn innovative approaches to teaching and learning, cutting-edge technologies, and STEM best practices. Due to anticipated impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic and feedback from educators, we will host a Virtual Conference for 2021. In addition to traditional STEM Education topics and workshops, the 2021 Conference will also focus on blended learning, online learning, and other strategies in the context of STEM teaching and learning.
The Texas STEM Coalition works to prepare all students to contribute to and thrive in the 21st century global economy through leveraging its extensive network of expertise, partnership, and resources in order to:
- drive transformation and advancement in teaching and learning
- promote the implementation of innovative, research- and standards-based STEM practices that align with College and Career Readiness objectives, and
- inspire teachers throughout Texas and the Southwest to continue to encourage excellence in their students
The Texas STEM Conference accentuates the importance of and facilitates collaboration among educators and stakeholders in supporting student success.
Attend the 2021 Texas STEM Conference
Drive transformation and advancement in teaching and learning; Promote the implementation of innovative, research- and standards-based STEM practices that align with College and Career Readiness objectives, and inspire teachers throughout Texas and the Southwest to continue to encourage excellence in their students.
All individuals from anywhere are welcome to attend this conference.
Vendor + Exhibitor Registration Coming Soon
The registration portal for vendors has not opened yet. It will be available by mid-December 2020.
Present at the 14th Annual Texas STEM Conference
Become a part of the 13th Annual Texas STEM Conference and collaborate with STEM educators, leaders, and experts from throughout the Southwest and beyond to share successful strategies for this unique educational setting. Submit your most engaging, high-interest topics in your proposals.
Proposal deadline: December 15, 2020
These sessions will be presented live online. You will be required to submit a pre-recorded video of your presentation prior to the conference. Sessions will be either 1-hour or 1 ½-hour.
These pre-recorded videos should be no longer than 15-minutes and will be placed in an online library to be accessed by conference participants on demand.
Presenters of accepted proposals will receive $50 off registration (regular $150).
STEM Best Practices
Equity and Inclusion in STEM
Transformative Teaching and Learning
TOP 5 REASONS TO PRESENT AT THE 2021 TEXAS STEM CONFERENCE:
1) Presenting at a state STEM conference looks great on your resume.
2) You can do your district/campus proud by sharing best STEM practices.
3) It’s virtual…no travel arrangements needed.
4) If your Admin is teetering on letting you attend the conference, you can tell them, “But I was selected to present!” while giving them puppy dog eyes.
5) You get to learn STEM, network STEM, do STEM, AND present STEM! Total STEM immersion to inspire and energize your STEM instructional practices!
*Proposal acceptance/declination will be emailed to the main presenter as listed on the proposal form.
**Accepted presenter(s) must register to attend the conference.
Why Attend the Conference
130+ diverse, in-depth STEM breakout sessions from 250+ STEM Educators and Leaders
Collaborate and grow your network. The conference brings together leaders and innovators from throughout Texas and facilitates connections.
The conference will take place online, allowing you to learn distantly.